Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

yuck!

Canberra and no rain = dry! Dry and windy weather = dust! Dust and spring = pollen and me having the worst hay fever ever!!!! :-/
Ive never suffered from hay fever, living on the coast has always meant rainfall and the grass staying green. But not here in the ACT! Its so damn dusty and my poor nose has not stopped running in a week! Eyes are red and sore and my training is suffering because of it. Ive taken to walking for cardio as I can breath better and just trying to stay indoors as much as I can. So annoying because I was just getting some great results with my fitness and noticing my body fat dropping...ohhh well, all I can do now is get better, eat cleaner and once Im better get back into training like a mad women!!
Just another reason that I can not wait to move away from here!!! Only 3 weeks and 2 days till work is over and 5 weeks till we go!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon honey! Thanks for always dropping by blog sweet pea. I just love hearing from you. Stay happy and speak soon - Shells xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home