Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, September 21, 2007

Yay another Friday rolls round!!! Gotta love that :)
7 weeks till work finishes and still counting!since I have a fair bit of flex saved up I have asked my boss if I can work from 8am to 3.30pm every Friday till I leave, that way I use up the leave without taking to many full days off, and she said yes! I am very happy that she agreed!!

Training this morning was awesome, I did 45mins cardio on the treadmill and bike and did it with as much intensity as I could.lots of 1min on/off sprints! Man I was totally stuffed at the end of it but excited that I pushed myself so hard. I also did some light shoulders at the end to finish off. I'll take my dog out this afternoon for an hours walk, poor little man missed out yesterday because it stated pouring rain just as I got home.

Eats are still spot on and Im noticing that Im alittle leaner again, even a few girls at work commented :-D

Tomorrow is the Pet expo(YAY), but first ill get up early and do an hour walk/jog, do the food shopping so I have nice healthy food in the cupboards for the weekend and also take my dog out for a walk.
Also will be looking forward to Saturday afternoon, its usually spend out on the patio with Pete, my roomie, her boyfriend and myself having some drinks chatting and listening to music. Its great just chilling out with friends.

I looked at my calendar last night and from now till we move we have something on every weekend!! We're certainly going to be busy!

Have a terrific weekend all and like Hilary keep a Positive Attitude! :-D

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Di Broeren said...

Hi Jane! Another dog lover : ) My little boy is the light of my life! He's actually not very little but I call him my little boy - lol.

Sounds like some very exciting times ahead for you with your move and your new house! We will have to catch up one day.

Cheers
Di

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Di,I saw a pic of your 'little' boy on your blog..haha yes not that little ;)
Just counting down the days now and hanging to get there.
That would be great to catch up oneday,blogger has been great that I have meet so many people in QLD :)
jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home