Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow can you believe that its already the 20 Sept! by my calculations that means I only have 7 weeks and 1 day left in my job and 9 weeks till I move :D I am one happy camper!!
I created a calendar at work and its stuck on my bay wall infront of me with the count down, I mark it off each morning I get into work. Even having a simple goal like this makes me feel like I am getting ahead!

So training has been fantastic, Ive been hitting the treadmill and bike at the gym and doing 40mins intensity cardio, followed by weights breaking up each muscle group on a different day.
Usually chest and biceps, legs, back and triceps, then shoulders. Feeling a little tired from pushing harder and a little longer with cardio but my body is responding well to it. My doggy is also very happy now its warmer the afternoon walks have been going for alot longer!!

Food has been great, Pete has really cooked up some tastie meals on the webber,Im enjoying turkey and steaks this week! Mmmm...

The builder emailed and our kitchen is now all in and the tilers are finishing up this week. The house is looking awesome! Started looking at some new furniture but wont buy anything till we move as there really is no point when we'd have to transport it anyways!

What else....this weekend the Pet expo is on in Canberra so a group of friends and I are heading there to see and pat all the animals. I love pets, always have had them always will. Pete and I are going to meet some breeders and decide what sort of dog we will get when we move..although I would like to try the RSPCA and pound first and save a dog! My dog Bull will be so excited to have a new friend. He is so cute when we walk him and he sees other dogs he starts shaking and his tails goes crazy!!! of course we always let him go up and say hello to the dog and owner passing by!

well thats it for now, all is focussed with training, moving and feeling calm and excited about the changes on my horizon!

have a great weekend everyone!
Jane xo

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane,
7 weeks - it will go so quickly!!!
I love those pet expo's as well. We got our cat from the RSPCA and it does feel good know that you have saved an animal. Bull will be happy to have a friend.

I am feeling much better now. I think I was really dehydrated and Uni was getting me down. But I withdrew from the subject and decided to leave it until a time when I had less stress in my life. Feel much better now after that and a bit of gym.
Andjxx

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Andrea,great to hear you are feeling better and also taken some stage to off set some of the stress.
It is a good feeling saving an animal hey :)

*hugs* jane

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You will be here before i know it lol. It's a lovely sunny 30 degrees today ;-)

Enjoy the pet show!

Debs

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Have fun at the pet expo! The trouble with trying to pick a dog is that you just want to take them all, they're all so adorable! I couldn't be without pets either.

9 weeks til you move - how exciting!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Janew said...

haha! Thanks for the weather update Deb ;)Your naughty for telling me that!

Yay thats right Hilary 9 weeks!!and yes I could take home so many doggies! I just love them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home