Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yowzer I am one sore gal today! From a smashinh chest session at the start of the week, to biceps and triceps yesterday and then this morning a huge leg session :) My poor body has a nice case of DOMS!! Also been hitting some serious interval training sessions...but I love it!

Nutrition still spot on, I dont find the nutrition part hard though because I love feeling healthy and the way healthy eating makes my body look!

Lots of people have been sick with colds at work, I on the other hand have missed it :) As soon as I heard that people were getting sick I upped my L-glutamine and Vit C daily doses and Yay I stayed sick free!!!!
haha...speaking of healthy..or unhealthy, my boss just walked past saying that there is a morning tea on in 15mins and they wonder why they are all getting sick all the time, eating all that crap everyday! Its like they have had a morning tea on everyday this week! ohhh well if they like eating cake everyday then so be it, all I know is that I will not be having any :)

Id best be going, have to go and make myself a cuppa!

have a healthy day all :-D
jane xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home