Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

and there then was a house!


Hey all :)

Guess what.....we have a house!!!! well almost, still got a bit of building to go but they have started on the interior this week :-D

Its exciting times!

So I have been missing for a long long time..were have I been? what have I been doing? besides training, booking all things to do with the QLD move and work, not alot.
I just didnt have much to say on blogger, kinda felt a bit lost and felt I was a bit boring in my blogs, so I gave it all a rest for while. I must say I have missed the energy that other bloggers give me when I read their blogs and seeing what other have been up to!
So Im back :)
Training has been going well, although at one stage there (about 1 1/2 weeks) I got out of the gym routine and lifting weights. This made me sad, so Ive been back in there and working hard. Ive also been doing lots of interval type sessions!
Work has been busy and Ive been learning new stuff..not really that exciting but its new and makes the days go faster.

Ive planned and booked everything for the new house and ordered our new home gym :) Now this has been a totally exciting and although the equipment has gone about $2k over budget we have some awesome commercial equipment coming our way!! We are getting a leg press, double cable cross, incline and flat bench, olympic bar, cable attachments, some 20kg, 10kg, 5kg, 2.5kg and 1.25kg plates and a dumb bell range that goes all the way from 5kg to 60kg!!...although only Pete will be using the big boys ;) COOL HA!

Im so over ACT now (especially the cold) and ready to get to QLD!!!!Ive never wanted something so bad in all my life.

So ill have to get round to all the blogs I love to read and get my shit together and start blogging again :)

Have a happy day all :-D jane xo

7 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane,
I was thinking about you the other day - wondering where you had got to.
That is so cool about your home gym - it will make it so easy for you to train.
Funny how you are over the ACY - I am hanging out tillnext year when we are moving to the ACT.
Andrea

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

It is exciting times!! Love your house... that must be so exciting!!

Don't be sad about missing the gym for 1.5 weeks. Sometimes a break does a lot more good than harm.

Your home gym sounds like it might give Mike H's home gym a run for it's money... we must have pictures when you get it all set up!!

Great to have you back honey xxx

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Andrea,yep hanging for the home gym,it will make it so much more easier to train!
Far out your coming to the ACT!Are you mad...just kidding sweetie ;) I grew up on the coast so I never really liked ACT for the reason that we dont have a beach.
Its not long till your wedding,I bet your getting excited :-D

Hi Rae,Thanks the house couldnt be better!we are very happy.
Yeah I know havign time off training isnt bad but it plays with the head alittle.The main thing is Im back baby!!!
haha..yeah ill post some pics and we can compare with Mikes gym :)

great to be back girls :)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger LizN said...

Wow Jane, so much going on. I love the sound of your home gym ;)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Ahhh good to have you back in blogland!! I was wondering where you were!

Its so exciting about the house and the move - not long to go now, and how exciting having your own gym at home!

Hilary xx

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, thanks for leaving me a nice message on my blog - so nice of you! Great news on the house and how cool for the home gym! I am totally excited for you!!!!

Take care :-)
Shells xoo

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Heelllooo again lol.
Did my email spark something ;-)
I'm glad your back.
How exciting seeing the house, it's coming up beautifully.
Talk soon,
Debs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home