Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well Deb tagged me, so here goes..
1. I am the youngest of 4 children and the only girl
2. Im a qualified trades person as a greenskeeper and have worked on both bowling greens and golf courses on the South coast.
3. I love being organised and always need to have a plan, either for the next day, week, month or year
4. my toe nails are always painted and I change the colour atleast twice a week and give myself a small pedicure. I like having nice looking feet
5. I love shoes...I would have over 100 pairs and they are all in their original boxes
6. I dont own a credit card, and always pay in cash
7. I cant stand the cold...I never can get warm enough! Bring on QLD!!!!
I wont tag anyones else as it looks like most people have been tagged.

So its another cold day in the ACT today..a huge top of 11 today :-/ I usually walk into work but today I jogged just to keep warm!!! Not long to go till QLD only 6 months!! they start building the house in 8 weeks :)
Training has been great this week, I had a 'sickie' on Monday and trained with Pete(he also was 'sick'). It was such a good session. We also had a nice sleep in and in the afternoon went to Star bucks and had a giant cup of english breakfast tea. Thats our new thing now that its getting colder :) It nice just to sit there and chat about whatever over a hot cuppa!

not much else out of the normal routine is happening right now, looking forward to Pete and my combined 30th in a few weeks, also have Petes uncles 60th coming up and looking forward to the long weekend in June as we'll head to Wollongong for a few days.
Just training a bit harder at the moment as id like to lean up alittle more for our 30th! I have a fabulous dress and want to look my best ;)

have fun - jane

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger LizN said...

You would be embarrassed by my toeanails Jane :) They are soo boring.

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger little rene said...

I have been a bit stressed lately and barely have any toenails! (Read my 7 facts to understand)

I wish I could have beautiful feet :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You have 100 pairs of shoes??? Lol where do you keep them all?
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home