Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, May 08, 2007



Yo!! what time is it...? Wow its been a week already since I blogged.

I love this piccie of my dog Bull. I have another one where we put a hat on him, ill have to post it later.

Im not sure if Bull is happy about having a watch on or not!! Lol.

So Ive still been very busy at work but its made the last week go by so fast...which is great cause it means that this weekend is my trip to Brisbane weekend!! Yay! Im sooo looking forward to it, and have been watching how nice and warm it is still there. Training has been going great guns with 3xRPM classes a week and 3x5km runs along with my usual weights training and taking Bull for long walks in the afternoons. Im feeling really good to!

Ive also been doing some more pricing on my home gym equipment and have now got a good idea of what we are getting and the costs involved. Not that money is a problem but you dont realise how expensive it can get. But we are getting commercial grade stuff! Only the best when you lift heavy for durability of the equipment and also our safety! Pete the crazy gym man latey has been bench pressing with the 65kg dbs!! So ill be making sure we get a good solid bench! He has also been doing free weight squats and deadlifts instead of using the bar and has been getting up to the 80kg dbs!! so strong...I have trouble rolling those weights across the floor,let alone lifting them Lol!

So today in the ACT its been overcast all day...no sun at all :( I miss the sun when it hides behind the clouds, I hope it comes out for even a little bit. Its also very cold in my office today, Ive had my outdoor jacket on all day!!!

When we're in Brisbane this weekend Im hoping to go here http://www.morganseafood.com.au/rest/restmain.htm looks sooo yummy!!! Also going to take my bikini and get some swimming in, since I dont get to the beach to often. Its now just under 7 months till we move and then there will be plenty of beach time!!!! Yeahhh!!!

Nutrition has also been great and today for lunch instead of my omlette I scrammbled the eggs, then added my tuna, 1/2 a zuccini and heaps of fresh cracked pepper and fresh parsley! Yummo! I have actually been using alot of fresh herbs lately instead of dried and didnt realise how much more taste there is with the fresh!!!

well lunch is almost over so ill get back to work ...also have to remember to put a Mothers day card in the mail for my Mum, since I wont see her this Mothers day.

bye for now..have fun, smile, laugh, eating healthy and train like a demon ;)

janexo

3 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

LOVE the pic of Bull - very cute!

Have fun on your trip up here to Brissie next weekend, bring lots of summer clothes - its still been pretty hot and humid lately!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jaime-lee said...

oooo soooo cute I love my Rotti Sam...Thats it! the photos going up! lol

Send some sun to Adelaide its bludi freez'in here especially at 5am every morning! HAVE FUNNNNNN

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Hilary :) yeah he is a cutie doggy hey!
Im hanging to get to the warm weather! it is great thats its warm cause I get to wear my pretty summer dresses!

Hey Jaime-lee,my boss breeds Rottis,they are gorgeous dogs!! haha yeah I bet it cold at 5am...same here in the ACT! Yuk!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home