Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, April 26, 2007



Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great day yesterday!

Todays pic is at Amaroo (yerrabi pond) near my place. Pete and I have been taking my dog there most weekends lately on a Saturday to relax. We've been taking alittle esky with our lunch and some chairs and just chilling out and watching the world go by. My dog loves it as we can have him off the lead so he gets a good stretch!

So training this week has been awesome. I beat my 5km run again!!! Last Tues I did it in 30.50mins, then I did it in 29mins last Thurs, then on Tues this week I smashed it again and did 5km in 26.40mins!!!!!! I was totally stuffed after but it felt good.

Although it also felt like I almost pulled something in my hammie :/ it was sore the next day but not enough to keep me away from the gym! So yesterday I did legs, went alittle lighter on the weights and then did 25mins on the treadmill jogging easy. I rubbed a heap of heat cream into the muscle last night and then this morning before spin class and its pretty much better :)

So I get a message from my Mum last night and she is now down to 80.5kg!!! GO MUM!what a champion effort she is making. I just keep telling her how proud I am of her. So thats about 4.5kg in 4 weeks. I think thats a good weight loose and nothing to crazy so she should keep it off...as long as she keeps eating healthy and exercising.

Well I have tomorrow off work as Im getting my hair done :) LOVE having my hair done its nice to be pampered! Then on Saturday its spin in the morning and then off the Fyshwick to look at a work bench for Pete (for the new house) and some nice new furniture too!!

Also wanted to wish Deb the best this weekend!!!!! Your already a super star honey and have proven that even more by coming first place last Sunday! Have an awesome day on stage again this Sunday! Im still hanging to see some piccies :-D Your a true CHAMPION!

See ya's! jane xo

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

way to go on the 5km pb's!
that Saturday session relaxation sounds awesome - its times like that when I wish we could have a dog (our house has no fences) - maybe one day.
Adnjxx

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Splice said...

And you are a true friend :-)
Thank you.
Hugs,
Deb.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Well done on another 5km PB!! You are on fire!!!

Hope you enjoy your day off today, enjoy getting pampered at the hairdresser!

Hilary xx

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Hi Jane!!

I love your blog - you've got me pumped for a run, just by reading about yours :)

Going down to the pond every weekend sounds lovely - can just imagine how much your dog loves it! I love dogs, my boys are my babies - haha!

Mel.
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home