Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hey all,
dont you just love it when you wake up full of energy! Well that was me this morning :)
alarm went off at 5.45am and I bounced out of bed ready to go!! So off I went to the gym and jumped into a spin class...totally smashed it and came out soaking from sweating it out so hard. I then went in the weights room and did a light weighted but high repetition back and bicep workout. Man it was such a great workout.
This afternoon Pete and I will take Bull out for a good long stretch of the legs, nothing to full-on but its important that bull also gets his daily exercise. I tell you for a 11 1/2 year old doggy he is very healthy. Im sure its from all the walking and feeding him good foods!

Made another awesome dish last night for dinner, was lamb strips with can tomatos, fresh chopped coriander, parsley and basil, then I added some vegies and some garlic. Was sooo yummy!! making me hungry thinking about it!

For lunch today I have a spinach, chicken mexican omlette with some grilled low fat cheese on top! yummo...come on lunch time...40mins to go and counting Lol!
So hungry today I think its from doing the spin class this morning, but ill hold off till its lunch.

My lucky parents are off to Batemans Bay today for a few days away...luckier as my Dad is retired and Mum works one day a week! Now thats living :D

Well its an absolutely gorgeous day outside today..although its going to be a warm one! but the sky is such a beautiful blue, makes me want to go and lay in the park and watch the world go by!

anyways have a fabulous day xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home