Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Howdy!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful fun and relaxing weekend :)
Well big news!!! We sold the house!Yippeee. Only advertised it on Thursday last week and we got an offer on Sunday at our open house...for full price! The buyer has already given us the deposit and our solicitors are incontact!

The Festival on the weekend was great! I got to try some polish and german beers!!also tried some yummy foods from different countries! We found a spot under a tree for most of the day and relaxed and listened to the different music and watched some dancing. Was so nice to catch up with friends and just relax a bit with nutrition.
I had the day off work yesterday as we had to go see the solicitor, which meant I got to train with Pete :) chest and triceps for me and chest and biceps for pete.
I smashed out 3 sets of 8 reps with the 15kg dbs...got really deep with the movement and went really slow...my chest is so sore today!
I also did incline flys and then 4 sets of 'proper' pushups to finish off my chest.

Then did 20mins hard on the treadmill, 2mins on (level 12) 1 min off (level 7)..was totally stuffed but felt great at the end!

This morning was legs! I have decided to take the weight down a little and go deeper with my range of motion...its making a huge difference and Im getting some serious DOMS! Yeah baby I love it :-D
I also did some abs yesterday and they are pretty sore this morning also!

The ACT's hot weather has backed off alittle at the moment, which is a nice change. Its really gotten cool at nights also.

Well have a fun Tuesday!! Jane xo

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Congratulations on your house sale. Queensland here you come!

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Sam W said...

Hi Jane

Thanks for comment on my blog. I love your blog, you are just so full of energy! Wowo - so motivating! Congrats on the sale of your house. You get back from the world the energy you give out -your a walking, talking, blogging example of that!
Cheers, Sam

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks girls :)
yep Im hanging even more for the QLD move :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home