Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HELLO :)

Hi everyone!! hope you all had a great long weekend :) I had the best time in Wollongong seeing my family. The Lagoon was also sooo goood!!!! I had a gorgeous salmon dish with salad and a few glasses of nice wine! Was so nice to spend some time like that with Pete and the view from our table was great to! We got to look right over the sand and at the ocean.

Didnt get as much cardio as I would have liked done while I was away but thats all good as ill just smash it again this week!

Hammered legs this morning :D love training them! Im already sore as well so I know I went hard! Also been doing some full on sprint training lately and Im loving that too!! its such a different type of fitness.

The gym I train at has just opened a second part and its fantastic! Soooo much more room now. And Pete was happy to see they have 80kg dbs now!!! Not that he lifts them but he likes seeing the big weights in there!

I got to train chest and tri's with him yesterday and we went hard!! I was blown away when Pete benched the 60kg dbs (which I new he could do) but yowzer seeing him get 2 sets of 4 reps out was awesome!!!

its funny now that we are building when Im near shops I seem to be looking at home stuff more!! where as before id look at clothes and shoes....well I still do that as well ;) but my focus has changed thats for sure!

Works good at the moment as Im working on a huge conference that will be held in Noosa in July, not that I get to go :-/
Today is going rather slowly actually.... maybe cause its my first day back from the weekend..?

Well have fun everyone!!
Jane

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

80kg dumbells what on earth would somebody do with those?????
Please post if someone in your gym bench presses them or even a simple bumbell row would be impressive enough.
My PB at the moment is 6 reps with the 55kgs and I dont know if Pete sees it this way but once you get over the 50's every 1kgs feels like 5kgs'
I ordered 60kgs with my home gym and i'll let you know when i get to my PB for four reps.
Cheers Jane

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Mike :) yeah 80kg dbs are huge!!ill definitely let you know if I see anyone using them.

Thats an awesome PB!!Good work champ!you'll be hitting those 60kg dbs in no time :)
Yeah he has mentioned that about the weight but he also says that he finds them (55 & 60kg dbs) better to balance as they are not as wide as the 50kg dbs.

train hard YEAH!!
Jane :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home