Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, January 22, 2007

News break!!

Hi all, well back to another working week...but this week Im only working 3 days :-D Ive taken Thursday and Monday off so I have 5 days off over the Aust day weekend!!
Im heading to my parents as its my nieces 4th birthday...and she has already told me that she wants some barbie doll stuff. hehe so cute! I saw a barbie hot pink back pack so I think ill get her that.

Then this Sat Pete and I are going for lunch at the Lagoon restaurant in Wollongong! http://www.lagoonrestaurant.com.au/rest/ Yummm!!

This morning I trained chest and triceps followed by a 25min run on the treadmill. I did 2mins on/off. Man I was puffed after that!!
Been sitting 0n the 15kg dbs for bench press and Im really happy with my strength and form!

OK Now for the News!!!!! On Saturday Pete and I put a deposit down on a house and land package in QLD!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!! Not only are we moving there this year but we also get a brand new house! So the builders will start building in June so its ready for us in late Nov to move in :) Its in the suburb Petrie which is about 22km North of Brisbane!
This year is just getting better and better :-D

well have a FABULOUS Monday all :)

*happy hugs*
Jane

7 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Fabulous news sweetie.
Won't be long now until your up we and we can catch up more often.
Debs

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane!
Wow that is such good news for you both. That is kind of close to near where I live. M and I actuallly go up that way most weekends to visit some of our friends.
I will be coming down to canberra over easter (am going to the national Folk festival) we should try and cath up then.
Andrea

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi girls :) Thanks!!

Its going to be so cool being able to catch up with you both in person more often!!
Its such an exciting year!

Hey Andj, we will plan to catch up when your here for sure :)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
Congratulations!
Being in the industrie myself here's a tip.
Please check the HIA contract you signed as to how many construction weeks there is ETC 18 - 22 weeks? and check if its subject to start after the councils approval.
Is there a penalty clause if construction goes over time?
Ride the builder like theres no tomorrow about the handover.
My worry is that being at the end of November you cuold go into December and that can cause drama's with industrie shut downs.
Please E mail me if you have any questions I'm a third generation builder and know all the tricks to the trade.

Mike

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Congratulations Jane on the great house news! Such an exciting time, and hey, Qld (and Brisbane) is such a great place to live! Not that I'm biased or anything!

Hilary xx

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Mike! hey thanks for the info!! I would have not thought about this sort of thing and thanks for the offer to email you inregards to any questions...I will for sure :)

Thanks Hilary!!hehehe yes Im sure you are not biased at all ;)
I totally cant wait to get there!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger LizN said...

cool, now you are in my neck of the woods :) well, when I'm not living in Woop woop :)

Hugs
liz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home