Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I had my work team drinks on Friday afternoon, it was held at a nice cocktail/lounge bar here in the ACT. Was very nice indeedie! There are so many parties on this time of the year, I love it. Just being out and all the happy faces around the place :)

So my training is just going off at the moment :-D Im loving it and still seeing some awesome results, especially with my strength!Yesterday I trained chest and triceps and this time when I did bench press I used the 17.5kg dbs again but this time got 2 sets of 7 reps out!!! I trained with my bf and he spotted me and was really impressed with my lift. I also think having him there pushed me that little bit harder!
As I finished my last rep I heard one of his mates ask him what he had been feeding me LOL! Totally cracked me up!
Man o man is my chest sore today from it!!!Bring it on I say!!!!
So I had legs this morning and now all of my body is feeling it. I squated 75kg today 3x8, nice and slow and controlled!

Ive also been walking every afternoon around a lake near my place, with bf and my dog. Its so nice walking near the water!!

Sooo looking forward to this weekend! Going to my parents place for a few days in Wollongong and will definitely be getting to the beach! Will be awesome spending some time with my family :)

well have a fantastic day all, smile and be happy! xo



2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you're on a natural high, that's the best place to be especially this time of year Jane. I can appreciate the sore chest albiet mine is some what different. LOL!! :o) xo

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Janew said...

A natural high is the best high to be on Lia!!!It makes me feel alive :-D

Yeah I hope your chest is recovering well and Im sure once it has you'll be back in the gym and making it sore again LOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home