Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

sick :(

Hi all, man I have had the worst cold for days now!! It started last week as a sore throat and by Friday afternoon it had really kicked in! Sat and Sun I spent most of my time on the lounge watching DVDs and then yesterday the cold had moved right into my head..nose and ears totally blocked! So I had the day off work and slept. Tried to take my dog out for a walk and also for me to stretch my legs but it was cold and raining most of the day!!
I also had a chest session planned for the gym but having blocked ears is also putting out my balance a bit so I thought it was safer not to train...ill just move that session towards the end of the week!!

Did manage to get to the gym this morning and trained legs..went higher reps and still pretty hard! I was so out of breath at times too!!!
The thing I hate about being sick (besides not being able to train) is that I really go off my food! Just cant seem to stomach much at all...lucky I have protein shakes though :) Ive pretty much been living off them!!

So other than that I havent been doing anything. Im hoping Im at the end of this cold now and should be right in a day or two. Might even leave work early again today and get home and rest up!!

take care everyone!! jane xo

5 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I hope you feel better very soon.

Take care

Mike

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You poor baby (hugs).
I hope you get rid of this nasty cold you have.
Not going to the gym helps. If you exercise you will only prolong your illness, so get plenty of rest until you are 100% better.
Your body needs all the energy it can get.
Training will always be there for you so don't worry.
I had three weeks off and now feel fully recharged and happy.
Get well soon.
Debs

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Mike and Deb, thanks for the nice words!
I know I should be resting more but Im naughty and still have been doing some exercise...lighter then normal..just cant help myself ;)

hope you are both well :)
Jane xo

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Feeling any better yet Jane - I am glad you got a laugh from my cynicism.
andjxx

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger LizN said...

Ugh, being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home