Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy days!

I am feeling very happy today :) The sun is shining in Canberra today and its going to be a lovely 30 degrees! Yipppeeee for the summer weather!

This morning at the gym I trained shoulders and triceps and then some abs...and this is how I went
shoulder press 3x8 - 12.5kg dbs!!! very challenging but felt awesome and strong!
lateral raise 3x10 - 7.5kg dbs, 10kg dbs, 10kg dbs, 10kg dbs
rear delts 3x12 - using the cables and kneeing with one knee on the ground. I did 55kg for all 3 sets!! Yeah!

Tricep overheads 3x10 - 10kg db
tricep pushdowns on cables 3x10 - 32.5kg
to finish tri dips with body weight - 3x20!
so now my arms feel as though they might just fall off Lol.

Im sitting at work at the moment and eating a chicken breast...mmmm sooo good! I love it :) Ive been buying my chicken from Lenards cause its only $9.99 a kg! much cheaper than the supermarket.

Nutrition has been spot on lately and Im feeling very healthy from eating so well. I have no cravings for anything 'junky' at all :)
My work is organing the xmas party for this year and they are taking orders for what we want to eat. It will be outdoors and they have a (yuckie) selection of foods! I have just told my boss that I will attend but will be bringing my own food, she is like come on just have some bad stuff for oneday! ...Im like ahhh no thank you!
I feel good in myself that I have made this descision to eat well even when Im out or invited to these kinda things.
I guess I do still find it annoying that people feel they need to question why I like to eat healthy...well derr why do you think ;)

Think I will go for a wonder around the shops in Civic now...see if I can find a hairdrier for Zels birthday pressie!

One more thing before I go.....I finally got to talk to Deb today! What a wonderful person to know :) I feel so lucky to know someone like you Deb and Im HANGING to meet you in a week or two!!!! HUGS FOR YOU SWEETNESS :-D

have a fun filled day everyone!
jane xo

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane,
When you move to the coast I guess that I'll have an excuse to go to the beach more - to come down and visit!
I think people critisize others about eating healthy becasue they are annoyed that they don't have the will power themselves to be so healthy.
Or maybe they don't love themir bodies enough to worship it with healthy food.
Whenever we go to BBQ's I take my own meat (Usually kangaroo steaks) and make sure I get some salad before they put any dressing on. I usually take some diet ginger beer along so that I don't feel too left out as well.
My work is having a champagne breakfast christmas party this year - I don't even have a desire to go at all.
Andjxx

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hellooo sweetie
Yeah for sure, you'll have to come and visit me!!! that will be great :)
I totally agree..I find that people always bag out others when they are more successful of fitness,money,their job or what ever. But I refuse to let these people get to me as I know I am giving my body the best and I am happy being this way :)
haha Ive also been thinking of a no-show for my work party...really cant be bothered!

xoxo

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

Yay, finally had time to catch up on your blog!

Your piccies from Fiji look great - I bet you had stax of fun!

Hey, I have a business idea for you - you should open up a Health Food Store so that you can start preaching to people about how unhealthy they are and what they should be eating, etc. That would really pee them off and it might stop them from asking you why you eat so healthy hehe ;o)

You sound like you've been training like a trojan. Keep up the great work. I also found L-glutamine to be great when I started taking it! You can really notice the difference.

Have a great weekend ;o)

p.s. make sure you post some piccies of Zel's 70's party

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, hehe I work in an office with 30 staff members and they all laugh at the food I bring to work. If we all go to lunch together at our local pub, before hand I gobble my own down first and sit through it sucking on a couple of soda's whilst getting lauged at. It never bothers me, Only you can understand why I have a quite laugh to myself.
Awesome Shoulder and Tri workout by the way. and in the Morning too! Go Girl.
Cheers Mike H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home