Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Im Back!!!

Hi all :) well Im back from my trip to Fiji. I must say that although I had a good time Fiji is a quiet a dirty place (well the mainland anyways). I guess that was a little disappointing to get off the plane and see rubbish all over the sides of the roads. Lucky we stayed on an island and it was awesome getting up each morning and jumping into the ocean...so nice and warm!!! The food there was good but since I have been eating such clean food at home the food there did taste very oily!
Still though its always great to get away from work and everything.

So now Im back at work and also back into my fav place....THE GYM!!! I didnt realise id miss it so much! Did an awesome legs session this morning :D I pushed myself really hard! YEAHHH!

The house I am currently renting is for sale so Zel and I have found another place and are moving this weekend. So nice and a huge 4 bedroom house! and only $160 each a week!! Great backyard for my doggy as well. This will be the last place I will live in while in Canberra as next year I am moving to QLD!!! Cant wait :)

Well id better be off and check out some of the other blogs! ...hehehe in work time of course ;)
Jane xo

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Welcome back Jane :-), I missed you lol.
Im glad your trip was fantastic and restful.
Hurry up and move to Qld will you!!!
Debs xxx

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Janew said...

hehehe...you crazy!!! missed you to babe :)
I wanna be in QLD now!!! LOL! you know its been cold here the past few days :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home