Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Smashing!

Well I had yet another smashing session this morning..chest and shoulders! Usually when I do bench press I use the 12.5kg db's but this morning I used the 15kg db's!! big for me and Im so(sore) happy!
4 sets 8 reps
bench press 12.5kg db -15kg -15kg -15kg. The last two I had to get some help getting them into position but once I was there it was all me!
incline press 12.5kg - 12.5kg - 12.5 - 12.5kg
pushups 2 sets to fail
shoulder press 10kg db -10kg-10kg-10kg would like to try the 12.5kg db's but they are still alittle heavy to get up over my head...maybe in a few weeks time!
rears (cables) 55kg all 4 sets
laterals 7.5kg db's all 4 sets
double arm fronts 5kgdb's all 4 sets
then I did some abs. Tonight ill go to spin class :)
Yesterday I did legs and Im really feeling it today!! I did very deep walking lunges with a hold at the bottom of the movement, squats, hammies, calves! then 20mins solid run on treadmill.

Also had a wonderful weekend, its been sush lovely weather on the weekends here :) This weekend is going to be great as I am (also my BF and roomie and my doggy) heading to my parents place (who are currently on holiday) and we are going to the Kembla Grange races!! Thats near Wollongong for anyone who isnt sure. One of my brothers is also meeting us there for the day. My roomie and I went dress shopping and have some very pretty dresses to wear for the day! Its going to be so much fun getting all dressed up!
My parents also have a great place, in the back garage they have a bar and pool table and just off the garage they have a SPA!!! So with Wollongong being 25degress this weekend we are taking the bikini's and going to spa it up! YIPPEEE! ill have to take my camera and get some piccies from the races and ill post them..I have added a link that takes you to all my pics (its on the right hand side of my blog under profiles "jane's pictures")......if anyone is interested that is ;)

Nutrition this week is also spot on and Im feeling gooooood! I will however allow myself to have some drinks this weekend at the races and not feel guilty about it!

well take care everyone and keep on smiling :)
jane xo

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Jane!!
Great session at the gym this morning, good weight increases, well done. You should maybe look at just doing 3 sets instead of 4.

The photos are great and of course we are interested. Why don't you stick one up in your profile section?

Talk to you real soon ;-)

Deb xxx

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb,thanks for the tip on training :)ill definitely gie it ago and maybe even up the weights alittle more!!

I have to find a good pic to put on my profile ;) ill get a nice one this weekend at the races!!!

Have fun sweetie
Jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home