Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, August 25, 2006

YES!!!...its Friday!

Awesome its finally Friday! I hope everyone has had a wonderful and positve week with what ever they have been doing :)

Got up this morning at around 6am and went for a nice long walk. It has occurred to me that the reason I like to exercise o (when Im outdoors) in the morning is because there is no-one, no traffic, no noises around! Although Im working hard and huffing and puffing I really find this time of the morning relaxing...not to mention a great start to the day! Im also happy I got my walk in because its now raining in the ACT and Im not sure what it will be like this afternoon.
I thought id do some pilates this afternoon when I get home and do my weekly house clean! My roomie is going away to the snow this weekend so I pretty much have the place to myself....well except my dog and when my BF comes over!

Nutrition was spot on again yesterday! And after having read some blogs Im more motivated then ever!! not that Im usually not motivated..but you get the picture :)

I have a hair appointment at 1pm today so I get to finish work early YIPPEEE! Im having a trim and my foils (blonde) redone...so ill have nice hair for my holiday LOL!

Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and enjoys what ever they are doing!

jane xo

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Have a great weekend Jane. (Blondie) ;-)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Jane it sounds like your in a great place with your training, awesome!!!

yes it is certainly raining, as cold as it is we certainly need the rain.

I hope you have an awesome weekend and enjoy your day off!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi ya gals :) I did have a great weekend! ill get on here tomorrow and blog some more.
jane xo

hehehe...blondie I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home