Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

frustrations......

Its amazing how easy it is to get frustrated over...well most things that annoy us!
I have a pretty new car, only 2 years old. And yesterday when I was reversing the gear kept slipping out. So I took it to the Car place today and they have told me that they have to pull the gear box apart!!!
Lucky for me its under warrenty! All the same its going to be off the road for a few days now. Lucky again for me that I have my motor cycle licence and also own a motorbike....but motorbikes in winter and getting to the gym at 6am isnt not going to be nice!
I found that my reaction to the stupid car today really got to me and I felt very angry and then overwhelmed, why do we react like this to these situations....its not like its going to cost me and I do still have transport. I guess its because it puts me out of my comfort zone...so use to relying on my car and being in my routine and it upsets me when my routines are thrown out.

But Im making the decsion that I will not let this annoy me and that I will not loose any sleep over it (*mental note..dont loose sleep*). Although I do feel bummed about it.

I guess the thing about being put out of your comfort zone is that it can make you a stronger person and teaches us to handle things in a better and non stressful way. You can either choose to dwell on these things or you can take a deep breath, deal with it and move on and think about all the positive things in your life. Its your choice and your life, nothing or no-one but you can make you feel negitive emotions unless you allow them too!

On the brighter note I did chest and shoulders today and although Im tired at the moment with all the running about with the car situation, I did some big and in good form lifts. Now I have spin class tonight.....going to be chilli on the bike at 6pm tonight!!! Eeek!

I also got on the scales at the gym and I have lost 1kg in the past week...happy about this though as Im feeling leaner so hopefully its a sign that Im losing body fat! *fingers crossed*

Just need to learn to also be patient with my results...its like I know it all takes time but Im like, I want it all now!!

Anyways have fun everyone and keep smiling...as thats all you can really do sometimes!
Jane xo

ps...my plan is to put some pics on here, just having problems with that at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home