Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday already!!!!

I cant belive its already Monday!! The weekends go soooo quickly! I had a really great weekend and wish that it went for longer...although I wish that every weekend :)

Ive been also noticing the weather in the ACT hasnt been as cold over the last week..hopefully thats the end of the really cold days! Come on summer!!!!!

Rae sent me the site for Victoria's secret and they have some awesome swim wear...thanks for the site Rae :) they also have some really good sales on at the moment. Worth checking out!

So I got up at 6.30 this morning and went out and did some interval stuff with my room mate, and my dog! We did a warm up and then did 10 reps of hill sprints on a nice steep hill near my place. My dog loved running up and down with us..he was going crazy and bouncing around everywhere!!! LOL
So it was a very good session indeed. Now Im back a work for the week and already day dreaming about this weekend.

We have decided to go and buy some pots and vegies this weekend and start a mini vegie garden at home. Also going to get some herbs! I was at my parents on the weekend and my Dad is a very keen gardener and gave me some vegies from his garden...they are sooo much more fresh and taste better then the ones at the shops. So he has given me the low down on how to plant etc.. be nice to have some fresh produce!

Ive also been trying to eat alittle more but finding it a little hard. I ate more yesterday for lunch and dinner but was to full and in turn that made me feel gross :( I'll persist with it though....

Has anyone else had problems posting pics?.... ive gone through the browse option and it all seems to be working then when I go to preview my blog there is no pic!

Well have a great Monday!! xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home