Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

First blog ever!!

This is my first blog ever....firstly I would like to thank Splice for being such a nice person and giving me the idea to start my own blog, in doing this I hope to learn about myself and watch my progress and keep myself motivated to be the best that I can be!
So this morning I got up at 6am and headed to the gym..did a huge leg session and Im already starting to feel the soreness in my muscles...but its the good soreness, the kind that you know you have worked hard! I love going to the gym and I love the high I get from training. I generally am a very motivated person but the winter here in the ACT reallys makes it hard to get up in the mornings at times! cant wait to move away to a warmer climate!!

My short term goal at the moment is to get in better shape as I am going to Fiji in Sept (6 weeks) with my boyfriend! So looking forward to being on the beach...so I gotta tone up some more so I feel totally confident on the beach in my bikini, thats my main motivation at the moment with sticking to good nutrition and exercise!

11 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Jane :-)
Im glad you went ahead and put this blog together.
Good luck with your goals and your plans for Fiji.
I can now keep a closer eye on you ;-)
Deb

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Janew said...

lol Hi Deb! Yes Im sure you will ;) ill just have to work out now how to use the blog properly!!!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane!
Thought I would pop over and say hello - I am one of Debs friends from the blog world! It is always good to have new additions to our crew!
You will really enjoy bloggin I think!
Andjxx

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Hi Jane,
Welcome, welcome - I am new to blogging too... you will love everyone here!
Mel.
x

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hello there welcome to the world of blogging :)
Look forward to following your journey, good luck with your goals!
Em:)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Maraina said...

Welcome to Blog World Jane. Good luck with your plans for September! Deb is such a trooper eh!

Maraina

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hi Jane

Welcome to blogland! How cool that you're going to Fiji, you'll have a ball!

Enjoy blogging!

Hilary xx

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Hi jane,
welcome to the world of blog, nice to meet you :)

good luck with your goals and always great to have something to aim for.

I live in ACT also :)

Ali xxx

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Girls!!!and thanks Deb for introducing me to everyone!I feel all so popular now ;)

Its so good to see so much support from everyone!I hope I also can offer my support to you all over time!
jane xo

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Raw Food Girl said...

Hi Jane,
Welcome! Hope u learn lots and are able to reach the goals that u have set for yourself! Keep it up!
Love Sandra x

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Hi Jane

Big welcome to you.

Cheers
Liz N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home