Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wollongong!!!

*YAWN* Good morning!!! Well my plan was to sleep in this morning but Im finding since that have been in the routine of getting up at 6am during the week for the gym,now when the weekends come around Im awake at like 7-7.30am! Lucky I still feel like I have had a sleepin though :)
Well Im at my parents place in the Wollongong today and man the weather is soooooo much nicer to wake up to! The sun is out and its still cool but warmer than Canberra, havent even had to put the heaters on lol ;)
Its cool coming home and seeing the folks and my brothers, such a wonderful and supportive family.My other old dog still lives here to so Ive been giving her loads of pats! ill probably be going to visit my girlfriend this morning..known her since we were like 5! And we have been friend ever since, man thats about 24 years!!!!!! its one of those friendships that you know will always be there :)
So dinner last night was really nice, I had a yummy grilled chicken dish,my BF also had a great time and got rather drunk! It was funny as I was driving I only had one glass of wine over dinner and then all the way home he was chatter chatter chatter..you know drunk talk! He is such a sweetie and funny! My dinner was so big that he ate all of his and some of mine and when we got back to my Mum and Dads he ate more!!!!!! His also into bodybuilding and he is ALWAYS hungry!!
Im also very proud of myself in the fact that Mum and Dad offered to drive us to dinner so I could have a 'few' drinks but I declined and drove myself.Usually in the past we have a 'few' drinks and I decided recently to cut right back or not have any at all and its going really well. I thought it would be hard not to drink as all my friends do but something has just clicked in my head and Im really incontrol with it all :) And here I was thinking that it would be a hard thing to stop on the weekends. I feel so good when I get up and dont want to go back to getting hangovers!!! YUCK!

Anyways Ive been thinking about my food intake and the problem I have is that I am actually very full after I eat so Im really not sure how I am going to fit anymore food into my tummy? I have increased my protein shakes by another one and also before the gym Im having a 2 egg white shake on skim and water, the only problem I have found is that since I have that shake in the morning I am now not that hungry at the time I use to have my breakfast after the gym, Im eating it anyways but then Im kinda over full. Any suggestions?

Ohhhh yeah and good news!! Yesterday we finalised our booking and payment for our Fiji trip! YIPPEEE! Now I have to go bikini shopping...well Im a few weeks. Thats the other problem with Canberra there isnt exactally loads of shops selling swimwear this time of the year...I may have to shop online for this one!

Well we are heading back to Canberra today and then out to dinner with friends tonight as another friend just had a birthday! We are going to a lovely restaurant called Bella Vista in Belconnen, awesome food and its italian so I have a good range of foods that I can have.

Id better head off my Dad just woke up and Im going to go out to the kitchen now and make him a coffee..actually I think ill have one too!!

Have a fabulous rest of your weekend everyone!!

jane xoxoxo

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Hi Jane,

I saw on Deb's blog that you have joined blogland, so welcome!!

www.victoriassecret.com have some awesome bikinis if you are wanting some online shopping to do!! I've brought stuff from them before and they are usually delivered within a week to Perth.

The only thing I can suggest with your eating is to just keep pushing through it and eat it. Your body will adjust soon enough. When your muscle mass increases, your metabolism will rise and you will get hungry... don't you worry about that!! Enjoy the feeling of being full while you can... trust me on this one... LOL!!

Have a great night!! x

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Raec,thanks for the advice!yeah ill start adding more food into my diet :)

I'll also have a looksie on that site.
Im really enjoying being a part of blog land!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home