Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

training!

Did an awesome legs session at the gym yesterday and today I am super sore!!! I have taken my weights up and doing less reps. Also did a PB with squats...did 50kg!!! thats pretty huge for me!

chest and shoulder session this morning and also had an awesome session. Instead of doing my usual 7.5kg DB bench press Im now up to 10kg DBs' for bench! also did one set with the 12.5kg DBs'.
Spin class tonight and Im looking forward to really sweating it out and puching myself hard!!!

I find it amazing how exercise can make me feel sooo good! Its also such a good feeling when I do PBs', shows me that all the hard work is paying off.

So goals for me over the next 6 weeks is to cut up a little so Im looking fine on that beach in Fiji...one thing I know that could hole me back is going for drinks on the weekend with my friends..I need to really focus on what I want in the end...not just to be fitter and toned but to feel healthier inside and out.

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Focusing on we want at the end is the all important key I think. I sit studying at night in my office while my partner is on the lounge watching TV all all warm and cosy in bed and I think ooh I'd rather be with him. Then I think BUT think of the results if I sit here and study instead!
Now if only I could transfer that into my training and eating.......
Great work Jane!
Andjxx

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Awesome workout Jane!
Today was my day off the weights. I hate not going in and pumping weights, but I will hit my exercise bike tonight lol.
Heavy weights and lower reps are good, but I would mix that with some lighter weights and higher reps.
Have you got a program?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi girls and thanks :) Yes splice I put together a program, ill blog it so you can see where and what I am up to :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home