Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OUCH!

OUCH!!! man are my legs sore from yesterdays session! Did chest and shoulders today, went nice and heavy on all exercises. Bench pressed with 12.5kg db's and was very pleased with this. When I got to shoulder press I used the 10kg db's! Very very happy with this lift as well :) My lateral raisers I used 7.5kg db's..usually use the 5kg ones! I can see that I have definitely developed some good muscle in my arms of late and also some really good strength.
Later this afternoon ill head off to my spin class...man I love these classes :)

At the moment Im finding that I am soooo unmotivated with work and just want to read more about my health/fitness/nutrition. It makes it hard at times coming to work also when probably 90% of people here dont give flying about their health. And then I get people asking stupid questions about my protein shakes and my meals and screwing their noses up..."Ewww how can you drink that thing"... and Im like..."hello you eat cake and crap all day" and your questioning what I eat! I just get so annoyed that people ask me questions but then tell me their optinion on it all and these seem to be the people that are in deperate need of a total body overhaul. A guy I work with was actually telling me that there is nothing wrong with Krispy kremes and he couldnt see why I wouldnt want to eat them...I just had to walk away as I could not believe what he was saying..........*big breath* Ok Im good now, venting over! ;)

I have noticed of late that since I have been really pushing myself at the gym and eating very clean food that I am alot more tired...is this just an adjustment period? I getting enough sleep at night, Ive pretty much totally cut all alcohol out and Im eating healthy...shouldnt I feel more awake than this?

Well id better be off and do some work...I guess ;)

stay happy and keep smiling everyone- jane xo

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

People will get used to you eating weird things - they finally got used to me after about a year.
I sit at my desk having my Blended oats, strawberries and protein and they make faces at me and I make faces right back at them.
Ha - I just stopped typing for a second and realised that my typing is the only noise in the library that I am in. Otherwise it is deathly silent. Very spooky!
Andjxx

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Janew said...

I guess I have recently changed jobs so I have to retrain these new people with the things that I eat :)
Ohhh that is spooky!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Splice said...

I think your going through an adjustment period if your tired. Or maybe your eating enough food with the amount of cario and training your doing. Just wait and see if it changes, if not I would cut back on some cardio, or increase your food intake a little more.
Debs

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Your a wealth of knowledge Deb :) Ive cut my cardio right back, only 2 spin classes and 1 session of intervals.Im walking my dog but its slow and not intense at all. ill give it a week and see how Im doing.Ive increased food and probably now eating 1000 to 1100 cals a day....trying to eat more but Im full at the moment with that amount of food.
jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home