Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

blue sky makes me happy!

It was so very nice to wake up this morning (although it was very cold) and see blue sky! It totally made me smile :) which is so nice to do at 6am!
So up I got and headed to the gym for my Tues leg session, Started on smith machine and got the weight up to 50kg!!! was very happy with that. I went onto sumo squats and then to lunges and all the way through out my session I was strong and used some nice heavy weights. Im now already getting soreness in my legs...that bitter sweet soreness ;)

The office in which I work is weird as when I got here this morning it was so hot and now its getting to cold! ill have to put my jacket on soon!
Ive also been drinking alot more greentea this week, some brands in the past I have found to bitter tasting but the one I have now is great! Its the Nerada organic greentea, just got it from Coles. Im having that instead of coffee and feel better for it.

So I am still slowly increasing the amount Im eating but man Im still soooo full. I cooked this awesome chicken dish last night..I added green chilli peppers to it. They are different to red chillies as they have more of a pepper taste then actual chilli taste.

Lately I have been so motivated, its weird how it just comes to you without even trying. I guess thats what happens when you set goals in your life and you want things badly enough.
Can I ask what sort of goals do other people set to stay motivated and to want to keep getting results when they are not competing? or if they do not compete?

well Im feeling that it is a little warmer here lately..or it could be me just wishing! come on summer!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I think that you motivate yourself without trying too hard because you are thinking about all of the good things that will come from what you are doing and are excited about achieving those good things.
That type of thinking keeps me way more motivated than say telling myself I can have a massage when I get to this arbitrary point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home