Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Strawberries YUMM!!!

I just went to the city markets (in ACT) and they have strawberries for only $1.99 a punnet! So I got two :)
They are sooo yummy. Ive got a scope of protein powder and added some water to it enough to mix it into a paste. Then I cut up some strawberries and put the protein paste on top!! A great snack and a different way to get my protein in.

So this morning before the gym I made a nice pancake. It was one egg white, 2 heaped tablespoons almond meal and a dash of skim milk. Made one medium pancake and was very nice. I also made some of the protein paste and had that ontop. Another good way to have it is using hazelnut meal instead of the almond meal..just for a different nutty taste! you could also add some crushed walnuts!!

This morning at the gym was back/biceps/triceps. Really strong session. Lat pulldowns 30kg, same as the seated row. Bent over row (single arm) 15kg. Bicep curl seated on incline 7.5kg db. I am really happy with my strength again and can see that I am growing stronger ever session. Now only a spin class tonight and then finally rest day tomorrow! I love rest days cause I dont have to get up at 6am :)

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hi Jane!
Sounds like you got the recipe inventing bug thingy going on lol.
But your strawberry protein snack sounds good. The pancakes sound even better, my most favorite food yum.
Great work on the weight training session this morning.
Have fun at your spin class.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home