Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yay the week is almost over!!!!

Well Im a happy camper today as the working week is almost over!! I dont mind Fridays at work because they are usually pretty relaxed :) well I make it relaxed ;)

Did an awesome session this morning at the gym! Back/biceps/triceps! Man Im really getting strong on some of the exercises! I need to get some weight gloves though as I have noticed since I have gone heavier that my hands really hurt :( and I also dont want them looking like ruff boy hands!! Instead of going to spin tonight my BF picked me up at lunch time and we went and did some cardio together at the gym. It was so nice to train with him :) was good also cause we pushed each other hard!!

My nutrition is awesome at the mo as well. Been feeding myself good whole foods (as much as one can) and keeping the water up! I really love feeling fit and healthy!! I notice a bouce in each step I take when Im feeling this way.

So after reading all the amazing and very motivational blogs I am now also thinking about competition! Yes thats right you gals have got me thinking of all the possibilities of what I could really achieve with my body!

Question though...Ive read some people training for fitness model comps and some for other comps...the difference I have noticed is that the fitness models dont need to be as lean or have as big muscles as the other comps...but my question is do you need to be tall (like a model) to do this kind of comp?? I thought if I competed this would be a good introduction into this kind of sport :) Im only 151cm tall...so Im not very tall at all...
Hmmmm...Ive been pondering all sorts of things lately..all fitness related but wondering about my full potential and how far I can go and push myself.

I also really really need to workout how to post pics...I have followed all the instructions but when I press publish there isnt any pics on my blog!

well ill head now as its a girl at my works birthday this Sat and I have brought some balloons and fun things to decorate her desk, so when she comes in tomorrow morning she'll get a surprise!!!! Its nice doing good things for others!

be happy - jane :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home