Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good afternoon all :) More and more I think about it the more and more I see the importance of beliving in yourself and your goals.
I have always been a believer of being positive but at times it can be hard to stay this way and at times have lost my way and what I want in life...I have found though more recently that with the changes in my nutrition and my training I am seeing some results and this is now making me feel like a stronger person with other aspects of my life.
Its amazing how being healthy in mind and body can make you feel unstoppable. Its also been so uplifting for me lately to see my roomie getting results from all her hard work as well. She told me this morning that she is so happy to have me as her friend and that I have had such a positive influence on her life....Awwww isnt that nice :)

So not having my car at the mo isnt to bad but I didnt make it to spin last night as it was sooo cold out and I didnt want to ride in the cold and dark! So myself and BF went for a 35min jog instead. Since I havent done alot of running of late I kinda lost my running fitness...but I was happy as I didnt stop once and in the last 10mins I even picked up the pace.
This morning at the gym I did back / biceps/ ticeps and was very happy with my session, it was a solid session as usual and I even went alittle heavier on some of the exercises! I can feel my strength increasing slightly again.

Ohh yeah and Im actually, finally getting use to eating more! Ive made up some really yummy snacks recipes and cooking with whole food products. Cutting out pretty much anything that is processed. Yum yum for good fooods! Almost time to go and make a snack now!!

Have a fantastic afternoon
jane xo

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You are doing so well Jane. You have a great outlook on life.

Positive people who are motivated are always more likely to succeed in their acheivements.

You go girl :-)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ali said...

I would have to agree that when you achieve positive things in your life they often have a snow ball effect into other areas of your life, its great isn’t it!!

Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying the lovely weather

Ali xx

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks gals :)

Yeah the warmer weather is great Ali...Im loving it...bring on more warmth and sunshine I say!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home