Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday...already!

Back at work for another exciting working week....well as exciting as work can be ;) Cant believe how fast the weekends go sometimes!!

I had a very relaxing weekend, sat out in the sun on Sat and enjoyed at Chai tea at Starbucks with my BF and roomie. We also went and got some brown rolls (for our cheat food) and some salmon and semi sundried tomatos and made ourselves some yummy rolls to go with our hot drinks! It was nice just sitting around and watching the world go by.
Sun we finally got to Magnet mart and brought some herbs and vegies! Basil, chillies, celery,chives,a curry plant and some different pasley. Sunday afternoon was spent potting up our little plants! Going to be so nice to get the fresh produce once they grow some more. Ohhh my BF also got a mushroom farm thingy, we were told that we will get up to 150 mushrooms per cycle and there are 3 cycles per box! Man thats going to be alot of mushies!!! YUM :D
Sun afternoon we all spent time in the kitchen cooking for the week ahead! Ive got some yummy salads and salmon this week for lunches. We also make some omlette things but we used muffin trays! So I guess they are egg muffins...with some veg in them and tuna! Cant wait to try one :)

So this morning was intervals. Pushed really hard and did some solid sprints on the oval. Even my dog was getting puffed before we were!!! Tomorrow is legs, which I love to train! So I cant wait for that.

Yay less than a month now till Fiji, cant wait!!!!!!!

Dont you just love it when life is good and everything is harmonious and happy!

have a funtastic Monday!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Dont you just love it when life is good and everything is harmonious and happy!

You took the words out of my mouth. It is a great feeling when everything feels right and your just "happy". I have been feeling this way for a few weeks now lol. Who would think I was in comp prep right now!

I love chai tea, yum. I can't wait to have it again, too much sugar in it for me right now and I can't handle anything sweet for some weird reason.

Less then a month before your on a sunny warm beach in Fiji. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home