Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, August 18, 2006

Damn life is good! I feel soooo amazing and fit and healthy!!! I have been sticking to my nutrition 100% same as all my exercise :) Im finding this easy to do and my body is not craving anything..must be a happy body ;) Ive also noticed some good changes in my muscles which I am excited to see.

My roomie commented that she hasnt felt this good in years and she is so happy that I pushed her and got her into fitness. Its such an important part of both our lives now, I love going hard and challenging myself with this.

This morning I got up at 6.15am and woke my roomie (Zel) and my dog and we headed out for a morning walk. As we walked up this hill near our place the sun came over the mountains and it was just beautiful. It made me feel how lucky I am to be able to get up and see such awesome sites! We did a good brisk 40min walk with lots of hills. I felt sooo alive when I got home. Had some breakfast and headed to work.

Ive said this before, but the fitter and healthier I get the better I feel about all aspects of my life. Things just seem much easier and Im not stressed at all..even in what usually would be a stressful situation, things just are not getting to me. I feel now that I have the strength to stay more focussed on everthing as I dont not want to let this feeling go. Im sure there will be times when things (people)annoy me but Im learning to react in a better way.

I made a girl at my work very happy today,as I decorated her desk with balloons for her birthday this weekend. She said it was a first that anyone had done that for her and she was very happy! And so she should be as she is a beautiful person.

Ohhh I also got a new bikini!!! Its a two piece string bikini and its got candy stripes all over it...so cute! Cant wait to wear it in Fiji :) Im getting very excited!

So this weekend the weather is forecast to be sunny and warm, so Zel, my BF, my dog and I are going to have a picnic by the lake! Should be so much fun!!!

I hope everyone else has a Wonderful weekend!!!
train hard, eat well and be happy!
jane xo

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I can imagine that that would be very beautiful in Canberra. I love Canberra - to visit! Too cold to live. I'm actually going down at easter next year to the Folk Festival with the in-laws. We usually go at christmas time but this year we are having christmas on our own and going to New Zealand.
Andjxx

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Thanks for your gorgeous comment on my Blog Jane.
You are so very sweet and I hope you move to Qld soon.
You sound extremely positive and happy. I bet it has something to do with all that good food you are eating ;-).
Have a great picnic with your BF.
And of course a wonderful alcohol free weekend lol.
P.s. I hope we get to see a picture of you in your cute new bikini's.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home