Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today was such a fantastic session!! I did drop-sets for chest and shoulders and my arms feel like they are now going to fall off Lol! I trained on my own today and was again so happy at how hard I can push myself. I have also been so good and keeping my training/nutritional diary up to date! I looked back on the past few weeks that I have been using a diary and saw how much improvement I have made in my strength and also my nutrition.
Its been getting alittle busier in the gym recently, I think everyone is now freaking out that the warmer weather weather is here and they want to loose all that winter body fat! I also am happy that I have been keeping fit all year round so I dont have to worry about slogging it out all of a sudden at the end of winter ;)
Yogurt was part of my breakfast up until quiet a few weeks ago when I decided to cut it out and I have noticed that I am not getting bloated, I have also cut out some other foods and I am happy to see some positive results of doing this.
This week for lunches I got some fresh chicken breast and salads! Soooo yummy!! Im really enjoying it so much so that ill have it next week for lunch ;) ohhh if you are near a Lenards chicken shop they sell chicken breast/mince for $9.99 a kg!!!!! Compared to Coles or Woolies for like $14.99! such a rip off, its so worth shopping around.

I have also made a commentment to myself to get to bed earlier and have done so for the past 2 weeks! and dont I feel sooo much better for it. Im waking up early and feeling alive and really awake!! where as before id be so very tired most of the day.

Yay for feeling great and being a happy person :) I dont have a stress in the world...as I choose not too!

*hugs* Jane

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Isn't it wonderful feeling like this?
Food, exercise and sleep are the main factors of feeling so great :-). And of course a nice sunny days helps too.
TAke care,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home