Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chipper!!

Bam!! another awesome session done! This morning I woke up feeling rather chipper! I knew that I had legs to train at the gym and I felt this was going to be a great session :)
3 sets 8 reps..after a quick warm up I was straight into it!
-squats 55kg...nice and low, excellent form, good burn in my legs
-deadlifts 37.5kg..heavier then last time which was great.
-walking lunges 10kg db's..did these with a hold at the bottom of each rep, at this stage I could hear Zel cursing at me Lol! so I stirred her up some more with a longer hold ;)
-stationary lunges 10kg db's..also with a good 3 sec hold at the bottom of each rep! Damn they burned!!!
-standing calves..actually went up in weight and did 120kg's!! Yay
after legs we did some abs and then onto the treadmill for a jog. Zel looked like she had enough but we pushed (well I pushed her Lol) and we competed our jog.
I was pretty happy as I did 5km in 31.40mins!!! Not bad for me at all. Zel was alittle behind but I know she worked just as hard.

Im feeling really good and my energy levels are up!! Yipppeee! I love that feeling when you can actually feel that you are fitter.
I started packing my bag last night for Fiji, really dont need alot...definitely wont be needing a winter jacket! :D

So Ive been thinking alot lately about all things positive and how easy (once you make it a habit) it is to be positive. It creates a stronger person and helps you see clearly in stressful or negitive situations.

My grandma use to say to me that I should remember at times in life to stop and smell the roses. Its a great saying in that it actually is nice to literally stop and smell the roses but also to stop at times and just take a breath :)

Jane xo

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Im really gald your going to Fiji and all but.......IM GONNA MISS YOU!!!!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Ohhhhh sweetness!! ill miss you heaps too! I love our emails and reading your blog :)
but never fear ill be back before you know it!!! ;)
*HUGS* Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home