Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Feeling Fabulous!

Good Morning Everyone! And what a fabulous day it is :) Its soooo nice here today! I even wore a nice dress to work and didnt freeze my butt off this morning......yes spring is almost here!!!!

Im feeling FABULOUS today! just so healthy and ontrack with everything! Not just fitness and nutrition but life is good for me. By staying positive I have noticed my surrounds and the people within it are feeling good! Great things are happening and I mean this in a way that I feel strong, balanced and calm, nothing can stand in my way! :D

I did back, biceps, triceps this morning and went hard (as always!)
chin ups (on chinup machine) 1 warm up set and then 3 sets at plate 37.5kg! Good one for me!
lat pulldown widegrip - 32.5kg 4 sets of 8 reps...just just them all out
deadlifts concentrating on my form and lower back with the 30kg bar...session was going great!
bicep curls with 17.5kg bar, huge lift for me (4 sets 8 reps)...really happy! my poor little bi's really got pumped!
incline alternating bicep curls with 7.5kg dbs (4sets 8 reps)
tri kickbacks with 10kg db (4 sets 8 reps)
superseed seated overheads (10kg) followed by dips to fail. finished off with some abs.
So all up it was a great session. I didnt do as many exercises but went alot heavier, my arms are really feeling it. ill go back at lunch today and do 40mins of solid cardio using treadmill,eliptical and spin bike...get to train with my bf Yay!! I really like when we can train together! He hates going to the gym and usually goes at lunchtime so we dont get to train alot together.
My roomie also came along this morning and did the same session as I did and she was so pumped after and really happy with how hard I pushed her. Tomorrow morning we'll get up early and go for a good hilly walk together and I can push her some more!!

Actually tomorrow is going to be a very proud and great day as my roomie is a Kiwi and she is becoming an Aussie citizen tomorrow! I am also told that tomorrow (in the ACT only I think??) is Wattle Day, so at the ceremony there is going to be press and reporters...very exciting we might get on TV!! LOL!
My roomie (Zel) doesnt have any family here so I am going to go alone and take pics and be there for her :) I guess since we have lived together for a while now we are kinda like sisters...we are truely great friends!
Soooo this evening we are going to pick out our outfits so we are looking all pretty for tomorrows event!

Only 5 days left at work till holidays!! Yipppeeeeee! Im sooo counting down!

Ok well Ive gone on and on long enough....so I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!
Jane xo


4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

Hi Jane,

Your weights are very impressive....I don't even lift that much (but then I do more reps)!!

Ahhh, training partners...ya gotta love 'em...if it weren't for them, it would be easier for us to give up!

Great news for your roomie on her citizenship tomorrow....I hope you both have a great day!!

Keep up the great work.

;o)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey Blondie ;-)
Great session today at the gym, you must be noticing some changes with your physique now that you are training like this.
What does Zel think?
HAve a great day.

Debs xxx

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi gals!
cherie yes the weight is quiet a bit for me as well at the moment but my muscles are adapting and growing!! Yay!! I use to train on my own and always went hard but its nice having someone else there cause we can always go that little bit harder!! ill up date tomorrow on Zel becoming an Aussie :)

Hi Deb...LOL 'Blondie',your cheeky!!Yes I am noticing some change in my shoulders and back! ill take some pics this weekend and post them on Monday! Zel has a love hate relationship with exercise in general..but I keep her on track ;) she is doing so well and seeing some great results,which is inturn making her more motivated!she actually has a slight ab line now, which she said she has never had!she's loving that :D

Have a great day to girls
Jane xo

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hi Jane

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) You sound like everything is going great, and I couldn't agree more about being positive - the world just seems like a much nicer place doesn't it?!

Hope you have a fabulous friday.

Hilary xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home