Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, September 01, 2006

Aussie aussie aussie!!!!

Hello my beautiful blogging friends! And what a fabulous day it is :)

This morning I went to my roomie (Zels) citizenship ceremony!! Yay for being an Aussie! Was as a great ceremony and I took loads of piccies so she can send them to her parents. I clapped and cheered her on...although I think she was probably alittle embarrassed at how loud I was being...Well I was proud thats all ;) After work today we are heading to Wollongong and staying at my parents place, Ive organised to have a BBQ in true Aussie style! My parents are actually on holidays at the moment but my brothers and their partners are coming over to celebrate!
Then tomorrow morning we are getting up early for a jog (hopefully at the beach) and then its dress up time and off to the races!!!!! Yipppeeee...Im sooo looking forward to it :) It will be Zel, one of my brothers, my BF Pete and I. I also havent seen my brother in a while so it will be great to catch up!

Its actually warm today and I didnt even have to wear jacket this morning!! Can you believe it :) I love warm weather and cant wait for it to warm up some more! Never liked the cold as I can never seem to warm up properly!
So now after today its only 3 days next week and...thats right...HOLIDAYS!!!! I LOVE holidays!!!!!

Im on a total high today...not sure if it was the excitement of this mornings ceremony or the warm weather...or maybe its all that! And also just that life is fantastic, it really is what you make it and its up to you whether you wake up and say today is going to be a great day or a grumpy day..but I choose GREAT DAY everyday!

Well id better be off, have to finish some work and then I get to leave early as we have to drive to Wollongong this afternoon...better make sure I check my list of things to take so I dont forget anything!

Sooooooo have a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, EXCITING, HAPPY, LOVING weekend :D

*Smiles to you all* Jane xo

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

Sheesh, aren't you Little Miss Excited.....you sound pumped, and so you should be. Sounds like things are cruising along.

Great to hear the ceremony went well and that the weather was great for it. The weather here in lil old Adelaide has been 26 for the past 2 days so it must be good weather all round!!

Have a great weekend/BBQ!!

;o) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home