Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, September 04, 2006

weekend fun!

Good morning everyone!! Well I had such a fun and fabulous time on the weekend at the races! ill post some pics today on my link. I put some money ($2 Lol) on some horses and I actually won a little back!! My brother also got some winners and won $120!!!

The weather in Wollongong is beautiful and so much warmer then the ACT. I got up on Saturday morning at 7am and went for a walk..I didnt even need a jumper! :)

Ate pretty well over the weekend, which I was happy about. I made sure I ate a healthy lunch before the races as I knew there would be bad food there, but since I was full from lunch I didnt touch a thing! Had a few glasses of champers which was also lovely....funny thing is since I had cut back on drinking I find that drinks go alot quicker to my head, not a bad thing though as I dont drink as much!

This morning I got up at 6am and went out and did some interval training for 40mins in total, I was nice puffed at the end of it. Was actually a really hard but fun session...I dont think Zel would have called it fun though! lol.

So only a few days now and Im on holidays!!!!!!!! Im soooo counting down!

Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend too :)
Jane xo

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Hey Jane,

It is a pleasure to read your blog, you seem such a positive person!

Keep training hard,
Liz N

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey liz, Thanks sweetie :) I am a huge believer in positive thinking and seeing positive in all aspects of my life :)
I also really enjoy reading your blog,you have and are making some amazing changes to your body!! Keep it up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home