Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!

Well its almost holiday time for me :) Today is my last day at work...and I working very hard! NOT!!!Lol.
Tomorrow will be pretty much sent packing and getting my spray tan done and then tomorrow after lunch ill drive to Bondi and stay at my brothers place for the nigth. He will take Pete and I to the airport on Friday morning and we fly out at 8.10am!! Im sooooo excited...and I jus t cant hide it..... ;)
I tell you its cold in the ACT today! Where has my lovely sunny warmer weather gone?? it better be back by time I get home.

So the weirdest thing happened this morning at the gym. Today I train chest and shoulders and last week I did a PB for bench press using the 15kg db's.. So I was feeling great and had heaps of energy this morning and thought id go for the 15kg's again...then a bad thing happened! I went to lay back and lift them and it was like all the energy was sucked out of my arms..I actually almost dropped the weights on my head!!!! This totally threw me out and broke my concentration. So the next best thing for me to do was re-focus and use the 12.5kg db's...I competed my 3 sets of 8 reps (although they were hard to do). I also noticed this morning I was weaker on all my other exercises! Sooo Im thinking cause I have lifted so heavy for the past 2 weeks of training that my muscles probably havent recovered properly.

This holiday will be good for me to have a break away from it all I thinks....its the first time in Im not sure how many years I have had time off training! Arrgggg!! almost kinda scray to me!
But I will go for nice jogs along the beach in Fiji and still watch my nutrition as I dont want to totally blow it all in one week!

Well id better be off...not that I have any work to do today ;)

Deb ill miss you heaps sweetie! You have made such an impact on my life :) I will be hanging to email you again when I get back and read up on all the positive changes you have made while ill be away! dont let that pretty head of yours over think to much! Lol

ill get some good piccies me in my new bikini's too!!!!! ;)

*SMILES & HUGS* jane xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home