Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving house!!

How exciting for me..Im moving house this weekend! Cant wait...Lol. Its all good though as Zel and I have hire removalists, rather their backs and arms being strained than mine! and anyways I need to recover for the gym so I can start all over next week!
I have a new program that I have put together and had some people look at:
Mon - chest & abs
Tues - legs
Wed - back & biceps
Thurs - shoulders
Fri - hilly walk
Sat - easy 40min jog
Sun - rest
I have 1 hour walks on most days at the start of the week. Now its warmer I cant see the point on doing cardio in the gym when I can be out getting fresh air and sunshine! I also have some interval sessions during the week.
So I am pumped to get into a new program and excited to see some results soon. I have become much stronger recently and i believe that the extra rest between body parts will be good! Nutrition is good and Im eating really clean. just be watching my alcohol consumption on the weekends now.. changed more to low carb beers if Im out with friends (in hope that this is better for me ;) )

Im also posting some more pics on my link of my holiday to Fiji.

Great things coming up for me over the next 12 months..moving to QLD and buying a house with my gorgeous bf, meeting Deb in a few weeks time and also the excitement for her comp next weekend, training hard and just being the best person I can be!

Well I really hope you all have a fab LONG weekend (YIPPPEEEE)!!!

take care, Jane xo

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Daniela Anicic said...

Hello my dear1

Good to see you are 'enjoying' your training...it will make such a difference in your results!

I better keep practicing my deadlifts...you may just catch up with me!!

Luv Dan

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Glad to hear you had an awesome holiday Jane :)

Will you be there for the comp :)

Cheers
Liz N

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Yeah watch out Dan ;)Lol here comes super Jane, queen of deadlifts :D

Hi Liz, unfortunately I will not be at the comp :( Im hanging to see piccies from the day though! Not long to go!!!

jane xo

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger lizabaker said...

The success of a moving out also depends on how good your Removalist is :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home