Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Awesome session!!

Hi everyone
well this morning at the gym I had an awesome session!! Trained back,biceps,triceps!
Started with deadlifts, I find this exercise is great for my lower back strength, I got up to 50kg!! then wide grip lat pulldown I did 35kg! onto bi's and I did alternating db's and used the 10kg ones. The rest of the session was a total success!
I love training so much and I love the way it makes me feel :) As its getting warmer now I can drop my spin class and take my dog out for a good hours walk at nights...his a very happy doggy indeedie!
So I have also just booked for 5 days off at the end of Oct. We are staying in Surfers Paradise, pretty much right on Cavill Ave. I cant wait :D
My bf and I have also been talking about what kinda of house and where we are going to move to when we go to QLD next year to live. We found some gorgeous house and land packages in a place called Upper Coomera...which are beautiful homes. I hanging to get into a brand new house! My bf owns his place in Canberra and I have been renting with my girlfriend Zel. She is also moving with us when we go. I think we all need a change and I need to get back to living near the ocean! So this area we are looking at is approx.35mins from Brisbane and approx.25mins from Surfers :) Now thats my kinda place!
Nutrition has been great this week...sooooo happy to be cooking my own food again. Ive been grilling chicken on the bbq and having it with salad..YUMMMO! I also spoke to some guys that work in the supplement and they have given me some good tips for my training and nutrition.

So starting next week my training will be changing. I cant wait :D Its sooo very exciting!!!!

Have a fantastic afternoon all
Jane xo

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Splice said...

Everything seems to be going so well for you Jane :-). It is great to hear all about it.
I can't wait to meet up with you when you arrive in a few weeks.
Moving up here will change your life! It's the best place to live.
Hugs,
Deb.
P.s. I would love to hear about your new training program too ;-)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks sweetness, Im training hard and staying focussed on everything thats important in my life..like you!! ive been reading your blog as well ;)
Im also hanging to meet you and cant wait to live in sunny QLD!!!! bring it on :D
Ive emailed you my program!thanks!!
Jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home