Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, October 06, 2006

Firstly I would like to say that I hope all the girls competing tomorrow have an awesome time!! As Im sure they will :) I cant wait to see pics and hear all about it :D

Todays session was GREAT!! Shoulders and triceps with some abs at the end.
shoulder press (3x8) 12.5kg dbs!! was sp happy that I didnt need any assistance today!must be getting stronger :)
lateral raise with cables (3x10) 15kg
rear deals with cables (3x12) 55kg - 57.5kg - 57.5kg
tricep overheads with cables (3x15)35kg - 32.5kg -32.5kg
tricep dips (3x15) bodyweight, nice and slowly!great burn!!
finished with tri kickbacks with a 5kg db this really finished off my tri's!

Yay so its almost the weekend! I cant wait to relax...especially after moving last weekend! Im also starting to plan Zels 30th birthday party!! Its in 2 weeks and will be so much fun, we are having a 70s theme!!

Well have a fab weekend everyone!
*hugs* Jane

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Pics from the comp on my blog
Andjxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home