Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Legs 11

Great to get back in the gym this morning..I was meant to go yesterday for chest but was so tired from moving house on the weekend. I ended up doing a chest session at home, 16 sets of pushups! and then some abs. Wasnt to bad a session but I prefer to be in the gym.
So this morning was legs 11 :) Happy with the session.
First up squats (3x8) 55kg very deep and slow.
sumo squats (3x10) 47.5kg db
deadlifts (3x8) 50kg wanted to go heavier but I didnt have straps and find going heavier then 50kg I cant hold the bar.
Next I did lunges and instead of doing 3 sets of the same exercise I did 1 set 40 reps walking lunges, 1 set 40 reps step out lunges and 1 set 40 reps step up (onto platform) lunges, held a 5kg plate in each hand..man it got my heart rate up!!
I finished off with some calves and glute exercises.
This afternoon ill go for 1 hours walk with my dog and BF...hehehe I should say my BF and my dog!! ;)

Nutrition is great at the moment and I also just started on L-Glutamine this morning.

Its getting all very exciting for the girls that are competing this weekend...I so wished I lived in QLD so I could go and watch and cheer everyone on!

Well not much else to update today :) Have a terrific day everyone!!!
Jane xo

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Heeellloooo!!! :-)
I bet moving house was a workout in itself.
L-glutamine is an awesome recovery supplement, you will feel the benefits from it. When you train you recover faster and are able to hit the next set sooner.
Let me know how it goes and what brand you purchased ;-).
I will talk to you soon.
Deb xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home