Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WOW I feel so good this morning. Went to bed early last night as I was so very tired and now today Im full of energy again, its amazing how a good sleep can make such a big difference!

Yesterday I trained chest and abs at the gym.. doing well with my db bench press 12.5kg for 3x8. Id like to increase the weight next week to the 15kg dbs but I think ill need a spot for that.

Todays session was legs!
squats 3x8 - 40kg - 50kg - 55kg - 55kg - 55kg
deadlifts 3x8 - 42.5kg for all 3 sets....still need to get myself some wrist straps!!!
step out lunges - 3x40 with 5kg plate in each hand
step up lunges - 3x40 same weight
walking lunges 3x40 same weight
finished off the session with some alternation standing and seated calves and some glute exercises on the swiss ball.
My chest is now slowly getting sore from yesterdays session and Im already feeling my legs! YEAHHH!

I must say that since I added in l-glutamine into my daily supplement program I have been feeling better for it. The brand I am using is called 'wildbull'. Its about $70 and last about 200days!! its also 100% l-glutamine.

I have been doing the rounds to some of the other girls blogs and I must say that the ones who have recently competed....WOW!!!! Everyone looked awesome! Good work champs!

Have a fab day everyone
Jane xo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home