Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday funday!

Hello and welcome to Monday!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)
Well Zels party totally rocked! We had sooo much fun and everyone got dressed up! ill post some piccies probably when I get back from QLD as I forgot my camera today! The one thing I couldnt believe is the awesome warm weather we've been having...yeah until Sat that is!! It was very cold at the party but lucky we took some big coats with us! We also ended up just sending more time inside then outside.
And it just meant that I had to have lots of yummy drinks to warm me up ;) Lol! Zel also ran a total muck, she is such a cack after a few drinkies!!

So I only have work today (maybe come in for a half day tomorrow) and the Im off to QLD for 5 days!! Yipppeee! Im so looking forward to going for a swim at the beach and getting some sunbaking done! Not really anywhere to sunbake in Canberra well except my backyard! Oh and my friends have a cool pool and deck but its still rather cold at the moment!

Training this morning was great I did chest and 30mins solid on the treadmill. ill also get out this afternoon for a 1 hr walk :)

So other than that my weekend was fab and I did get a hangover WOO HOO! and now Im in holiday mode again for QLD.
Well its signout for me. Have fun everyone and ill chat again soon xoxoxo

Also Deb and Liz have an AWESOME time this Sat in Melb!!! I look forward to reading all about it...also cant wait to meet you on Wed Deb :D

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Thanks Jane! I am looking forward to grooving it up there with Deb!

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Splice said...

How about dinner?
We will talk Wednesday and maybe go out for dinner on Thursday night.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hugs,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home