Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, October 19, 2006

FABULOUS!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all fabulous and having fun with what ever you are up too!

Well today is my roomies bithday and she is 30!! I got up at 5.30am and woke her up this morning with a bit of a birthday tune ;) Lol Im sure she loved it!! So I also gave her a hairdrier for her birthday and she loved it! And then tonight ill make her a yummy dinner...think ill get home early and set the table and make it all swish!!! My bf Pete will come over to and celebrate!
I love birthdays...they are the one time of the year that the day is all yours!!! I have always been big of making a fuss about birthdays!

So I have been training really hard and Im onto week 2 of doing to cardio sessions a day, along with my weights 4 days a week. Im loving it too!!!! Can already see some great results and getting leaner! Yay for leaner!

Yesterday I trained back and biceps and had an awesome session! Seated row using 32.5kg gave me a great burn! Then after 30mins solid of cardio intervals, hills on the treadmill.... poor Zel was sooo exhausted by time we finished ;)
This morning I trained on my own and actually really enjoyed the time to myself (gotta have some jane time ever now and then)..
Shoulders and tri's is what I trained. Im getting so strong with shoulder press and did 4 sets of 8 using the 12.5kg dbs!!! Im thinking in the next week or so ill have a go of the 15kg dbs..will probably need a spot but thats ok! After shoulders and tri's I got back on the treadmill and did another hard session for 30mins. It was mostly doing 2mins on/off..when up to level 13 for 2 mins and then back to level 9! Felt great!

Nutrition is also great...just loving the healthy range of foods I am eating and my body is glowing for it :)

So tomorrow I have a day off, getting my hair cut and foils done (gotta look good when I meet Deb next week Lol) also ill run around and get food for Zels 30th on the weekend!
We have our outfits and its going to be a BLAST!!!

So I hope you all have a terrific weekend and remember you are all beautiful, special people..dont let anyone tell you differently :D

Lubs you all, Jane xo

6 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

You are doing so well Jane. Thats really nice that you did that for Zel. The dinner sound like it will be lovely too.
I used to live with my Best friend when we were at uni. But her BF lived there as well so we could never do silly things like that - you never knew when you might walk in on a nekkid boy!
Good to see you having fun!
Andjxx

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi sweetheart! Thanks :) yeah everything in my life at moment seems in balance..its a nice feeling and I hope it stays this way! ;)
Its great living with Zel she is a lovely friend!
Take care
Jane xo

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Happy Birthday Zel!!! Poor girl is tired after being woken up at 5;30am!!
I hope dinner goes well tonight, it sound like fun.

You are doing really well with your healthy lifestyle and it shows through your posts.
Finding that balance is important and I am proud of you for doing so.

See you next week.

Debs xxx

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

OH MY GOD, can I have some of your energy PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! You sound like you are pumped and cruising along nicely.

Re your "so called friend"....I used to have one of those too until I figured she wasn't really a friend at all. Haven't spoken to her for about 4 months now and feel better for it too!

Have fun at Zel's 30th!!

xx

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb,thanks sweetie that means alot to me that you are proud of me.I really look up to all the amazing changes you have gone through these past few months!Yep not long now till Im in beautiful sunny QLD!!!

Hi Cherie...yeah I am totally pumped and feeling good!I can see results and I am hungry for more! Im very happy for you that you are working out who your friends are..good friends are important to have thatsfor sure!!
ok...*sending you loads of POSITIVE energy* Lol
jane xo

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I Hope the party was fun!
I had an "Awesome" "Fantastic" Fun Weekend(I'm uesing all the words you like)hehe.
I didnt do much partying
I was up most of the night on saturday with a couple of bottle feeds and nappie changes for my girls hehe
Keep sending out that positive energy it Great!

Cheers Mike H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home