Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, November 03, 2006

Yessss!!!! its Friday and that means the weekend is almost here! Yipppeeee :D ...can you tell I love the weekends, we should have a 3 day weekend I think ;)

This morning I trained shoulders and had a very good solid session.
Shoulder press 3x10 - 10kg dbs
lat raise 3x12 - 7.5kg dbs
front rainse 3x15 - 5kg dbs
rears 3x15 - 5kg dbs
I usually go heavier and lower reps but Im thinking for something different over the next week ill do higher reps to mix things up alittle. I also trained abs and did 20mins hard on the treadmill, sprints!

I was thinking this morning...how many times should we keep changing our training sessions (sets/reps) just until you dont get results or should we mix it up every 4 weeks? Its something I think ill have to have a look into alittle more.

So this weekend Im off to Wollongong with Pete and my dog Bull to see my brother. We are all staying at my parents place as they are away on holidays, so we'll water the gardens etc and I guess ill have to jump in their outdoor spa to make sure thats still working properly ;) cause you never know!! Lol
Then on Sat night we are all going to check out an Italian restaurant in Wollongong thats pretty new and is apprently pretty swish! I like going to fancy places and getting dresses up!
If the weather is nice on Saturday we might even try and head over to the beach for a swim! ill take my dog as he loves going crazy in the water!!! his one mad doggy!
then back home Sunday to get ready for work / gym etc for next week!
so a fun filled weekend for me!

hehehe a guy who sits in a desk infront of me at work today is wearing the most ugly shirt today ;) I cant stop looking at it...its baby poo brown with a flower pattern! LOL....just had to share with you all.

Well I hope everyone has a cool fun filled weekend as well, just relax, have fun and chill.....xoxo

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Daniela Anicic said...

I tend to change something maybe every week...never do the same rep - even try and add something new - like sprints

But I generally keep the same pattern of training - split routine...full body weights - don;t work for me - tend to wear me out too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home