Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bleh!

Well today I am in my normal happy mood but I am feeling bleh bleh bleh!
I have been doing pretty well lately cleaning up my nutrition, training hard and a big one is not drinking so much on the weekends!!
Went to Wollongong on the weekend and didnt have much at all...then Sunday night rolls round and my roomie , Bf and I decide to have some champers! What a stupid idea that is especially with gym and work the next day...so 1 and 2 glasses turned into a couple of bottles!! Eek!
Now today I am feeling so tired (lucky not hung-over) and feeling bloated and fat :( So I ask myself why I did this and there is no answer, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I just feel very annoyed at myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home