Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, November 10, 2006

Today is my day away from the gym, so I got up nice and early and took my dog (bull) out for a huge walk! Poor Bull was exhausted by the time I got home!! he is after all 11 years old so his getting on alittle these days.

I love having a pet, its always so nice to come home from work and there he is wagging his tail and barking out 'hello'. Always sooo happy to see me! Who could ask for a better friend to have Lol.
When I move next year and we buy our house we will get another dog so bull has a friend for when we are at work! Its so cute when I walk him and other people and their dogs come past and all he wants to do is play with the other dog! He bounces around like a crazy rabbit!!!!

its also a great motivational tool having a dog as they need a lot of walking..so there is never any excuses not to go out after work! I just think how would I like it to be stuck in the yard day in day out and never get to see the world, or in bulls case run in the park! although I am motivated anyways to exercise its just nice to have someone to walk with when Pete or Zel (my roomie) are busy.

So I think this weekend I will just relax around the house, Ive been away alot lately so it will be nice just to chill out all weekend. Although this afternoon I am driving to Wollongong to see my parents and some of my family for the night but I will leave first thing in the morning to come home.

Next week I have some good sessions at the gym planned so I cant wait to get back to the gym!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Hi! Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself - I'm a fellow Canberran.
I normally go to the gymbut I've not been well this week so trying to get over thatbefore heading back. I also run...lots!
Have a great weekend.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey hunny bunny!
Haven;t heard from you in a while, I hope all is well.
Hugs,
Deb

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey cj, thanks for stoppig by..ill also take a visit to your blog. What gym do you train at in Canberra??

Hi ya sweetie, Im here just been sick with a cold the past few days!!! yucko!!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home