Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hump day...already!

Geez this week is going so quickly! Im back into my cardio this week and feeling pretty much 100%
Did a great chest and triceps session on Monday, also had the day off work on Monday so I had a bit of a sleep in! I did a set on bench press with the 15kg db's and got 8 reps out!!! it was tough but really worked me hard!
Tuesday was legs day and I got up to 60kg with my squats, again a smashing session :)
For back today I did 5sets x 15reps chin ups, it was using the chin up machine but still worked my back very well, then I went onto biceps and did 4 x 15 bar curls using the 15kg bar and then 3x8 alternating curls using the 10kg db's...last set was a drop set of 10kg dbs, 7.5kg dbs, 5kg dbs and then 2.5kg dbs, my poor arms couldnt even lift in the end!!!

Ive been doing a solid hour walk in the afternoons, actually been going out later as its been pretty warm the past few days here in the ACT. But Im a summer girl and loving the heat!! bring it on!!!!

So tomorrow is shoulders and but first ill also get up early and do some interval type training at home, maybe some hill reps or something like that! cant wait, Im full of energy and pumped to train!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane - you are right about hump day! Why is it that some weeks it seems that wednesday takes forever to come and go!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am in a much better head space this time round.
Andjxx

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi hon! No worries, we are all here to support each other where we can :)
Keep up the great work!!
Jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home