Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, November 17, 2006

feeling better :)

Yay Im finally feeling better :) my ears are still alittle blocked but not as bad! Usually when I get a cold I go to the chemist for some medicine but this time I thought id let the cold run its course...only problem with this is that it has taken longer to clear up! ohh well was a good experiment.

did shoulders yesterday and lifted very strong, did lots of drop sets on them as well. Today = nice sore shoulders :)
other than that I have just been doing long walks with my dog for cardio..no jogging or intervals as I found it hard to breath with this cold.

shoulder press 2x15 - 10kg dbs
shoulder press 2x8 - 12.5kg dbs
lat raise single arm cables 2x12 - 10kg
rear delts with cables 2x15 - 50kg. last set drop set 45kg,35,25 to fail
lateral raise 2x12 - 7.5kg dbs. last set drop set 5kg,2.5 to fail
was really happy with my lifts and havent lost any strenght from being sick.

I cant believe its already Fri and lunch time....means the weekend is very close :D I got into work early so I can also leave early and have a longer weekend!

So next week ill be totally better and back ontrack with training!

I got paid yesterday and I am 100% on track with my savings towards our house! having something like this that I want so bad means I am sooo much better with my money. I even looked around the shops yesterday and saw some lovely shoes (i love shoes and have approx 100 pairs ;-0) but I didnt get them...all I could see was my new house! Love being this focussed!

anyways have a fun-tastic day and weekend all :)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Im glad your feeling better Jane :-).
I hope your weekend was great.
Debs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home