Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bring on that fitness feeling :-)

Thats right people...Im feeling fit. Have been smashing my cardio and weights sessions all week :-D
been into some serious interval training on some monster hills near my house and pushing hard at the gym!

Did shoulders this morning and used the 12.5kg dbs as usual for shoulder press but I got 3x10 out instead of my usual 3x8! also did 3x12 for the 10kg dbs!!
I was looking at myself in the gym mirror and thinking that I was definitely looking leaner! Im a keen mean gym machine LOL...well I dont know about mean but Im very keen ;-)

My weight has actually gone up a little and at first I totally freaked out..weighing myself does crazy stuff to my head! but I also cant help weighing in! But then I thought I am looking leaner and if anything more muscular...so ill say that the extra weight is muscle, not fat! Im getting alot stronger thats for sure with all this heavy lifting Ive been doing.

I also did shrugs this morning and got up to 55kg (4x15) was pretty happy with that. There was the cutest guy next to me doing squats so in my rest breaks I got a good perve! Well what else am I going to do in my rest breaks! LOL

well have a fit and fabulous day all

*hugs and smiles to you*

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey settle pettle I thought us guys where only aloud to do that hehe
Hi Jane are you still walking with your girlfriend or has she piked out on you?

Anyhey have a PHAT weekend

Mike H

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Lol No way!you guys cant have all the fun ;)

She is being a bit of a piker!!Im still working on getting her into good habits though!

have fun too - Jane :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home