Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wonderful weekend!

I had such a wonerful relaxing weekend in Wollongong! Got to Shellharbour beach on Saturday and finally got into the water! Was soooo nice and refreshing,something about the ocean that cleanses the soul :)
Sat night went out for dinner! Sunday was back down the beach but just walked along the sand this time. Got home on Sunday afternoon and chilled out.
I had yesterday off work and did my chest and tri's session. Was such a great session, I can definitely feel my muscles getting stronger...I think next week Im going to have a go at the 17.5kg dbs for bench press! The 15kg dbs are heavy but I got 2 sets of 8 out and it wasnt to bad! sore today though!!

This morning I was up early and went for a 30min walk, then some breakfast and into the gym for legs!! Did a great session. Squated up to 65kg today which I was happy with!
At the end of my session I did 3x40 walking lunges carrying 5kg plates in each hand and it really gave my legs a good burn! Im sure tomorrow my butt will be feeling that :)

ACT weather is lovely but I already miss the beach! :-/

My bf and I also looked at some spas'! as we are going to get one when we buy our house next year, we just really wanted to get an idea of how much we needed to save...we are big on paying cash for everything! id rather save and own things straight away! So there are some really fancy spas' and the one we like has an awesome sound system inside the spa, speakers are water proof and they pop up out of the side of the spa!
Also we are looking at getting ozone put in, its gas bubbles that kill the bacteria so we wont have to use any nasty cemicals! moving to QLD just cant seem to come quick enough ;-) we'll get there though!!

have fun peoples!!! xo

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey the spa sounds great! Make sure you have room for me ok? ;-)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I agree with you about the ocean - but I think just being at the beach itself instantly puts your brain in relax mode. Also I always feel much more active and energetic when I am at the coast!
Can you believe that my triceps are still sore!
LOL
Andjxx

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Janew said...

LOL dont worry Deb there will be plenty of room...we are looking at a 10 to 12 seater!!! :-D (not that you would take up any room with your fab tiny bod.)!!

LOL great work on those tri's Andj, make sure you smash them again next session ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home